A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square

CTurner

Reaction score
This is based on an arrangement by Colin Tribe. My KoaWorks concert is tuned to B.

Sweet tune, sounds very lovely! Sigh!
Btw: Cool shirt, you're looking good Craig! :love::love: from Obing!

Obing!! I remember when our WeTurners duo did a one-night stand there on our international/European Union tour! Really nice crowd, as I recall! There were some other great groups there as well, though I can't recall their names since we all enjoyed a few beers afterward.:rock:

Ukelites: I so appreciate you commenting. I'm starting to get my groove back for sure. Feeling very well and strong. Best and love to you both.

How I loved finding this one today, Craig! A wonderful, tender touch by you every note of the way!

Turtle, thank you for your comments. I listened to Vera Lynn a number of times (interspersed with Mel Torme's version!) to get some insight into this lovely song. A real classic tune I think. Thank you.

Wow Craig, I absolutely love this performance, your ability to select great tunes is amazing. I must have a go at learning this one, thanks for sharing my friend.

Campbell, your arrangements are getting me going as well. I'm going over all the ones I have and will start working on one very soon. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.

Another fine chord-melody arrangement.

Excellent work, Mr. T—I've put it in my favorites playlist.

Sounds great Mr. T! :music:

I really enjoy your videos.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Top Bottom