Community - Groups

SteveZ

Reaction score
for the first time in a long time I made a new post on one of the "Community - Groups" which I am a member. There was a time shen I was active on a couple groups, and for no reason than failure to hit the right button on the menu bar I just haven't been back in a while.

From the looks of the number of groups which have been idle for so long, I'm not the only one.

So, my New Year's Resolution (you start your year when you want...) is to be sure to hit the "new group messages" and "community" buttons more often. These groups can really be fun.

So, back to the Banjo Uke group sites.....

Last edited:
I noticed that too when I went to my settings page and realized a long time ago I became a member of the Los Angeles and the Custom Ukes groups but never looked at them, so I added them to my signature like I see so many people do on the Talk Bass forum. That way those groups are more present and easier for others to look at them.

Boy, I don't think I want to be a member of a pooping group, especially if one popped up around me. (Sorry, I had to do that, couldn't resist.)

Top Bottom