FS: Islander GL6 Guilele w/Misi Pickup and Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FS: Islander by Kanile'a GL6 Guilele w/Misi Pickup and Case

Sold.
Up for sale is my Islander GL6 guilele in excellent condition. The Islander GL6 was designed with Kanile'a as a lower-cost alternative to the Kanile'a GL6. Islander is the entry level line of Kanile'a instruments, and this GL6 has the same dimensions and scale length of the Kanile'a. The baritone scale length provides a great way for a ukulele player to experiment with guitar chords, for a guitarist looking for a more ukulele-like tone.

The instrument was set-up when purchased through HMS and has the Misi pickup installed. I've also included a canvas-covered hard case.

The instrument is in excellent condition and shows little signs of any use, with the exception of some light finger-marking on the top. It's been very well taken care of.

The tuners have been upgraded to Grover Sta-tite 18:1 open geared tuners for much nicer tuning stability. I've attached a link below with many pictures of the instrument.

Price is $300 + shipping. That includes the GL6, case, Misi charger, and a new set of Kanile'a GL6 strings installed.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom