Gig bag for Fluke?

NatalieS

Reaction score
I'm having a Fluke custom-painted at the moment, and I'd like to find a side-zip gig bag that will fit it. The Fluke bags are nifty looking but I don't like how they cinch at the top and you have to pull the whole instrument out. I often get the strings, tuners, etc. caught on the opening on the way out.

Does anyone have a side-zip concert-size bag that fits their Fluke? If so I'd love to know what kind you have!

Really? I thought being 4 inches longer, and wider at the bottom, would make it a tight fit.

The concert Fluke is only half an inch longer than the concert Flea. You're probably comparing the soprano Flea to the tenor Fluke. There's a little wiggle room in the Flea Bag. I'd ask FMM for a second opinion to be on the safe side, though.

If you are having a uke custom painted, I think you need to upgrade from bag, to case. I would go with one of the fluke cases to better protect your baby. :D

If you are having a uke custom painted, I think you need to upgrade from bag, to case. I would go with one of the fluke cases to better protect your baby. :D

What that guy said.

:)

Okay, thank you. :) I've been leaning towards that decision anyway and you guys have helped me make it. Mahalo

I'm guessing/hoping I can get it in under a month. So excited!! And I'll definitely post pics.

Top Bottom