FS: Pepe Romero Jr. Spruce/Rosewood Tenor

singlefin

Reaction score
I have for sale a beautiful tenor from Pepe Romero that I received in 2014 after a one-year wait. I've been recovering from a major hand injury and it has come to a hard decision to let this uke go since I don't play anymore.

It has Spruce top with Rosewood body, Gotoh planetary tuners, Schertler Resacoil Pickup and currently strung with Oasis strings. Will come with Uke Crazy hard case.

The uke is in great condition, has a few minor cosmetic scratches from normal playing. No major scratches at the sound hole as I tried really hard not to strum too hard or carelessly.

It sounds incredible with great projection. Body is really light, which seems to be Pepe's signature building style and reason for the volume on tap when you really get on it. Here is a link to a similar build on Pepe's website (see the very bottom row of picture, the one in the middle):
http://www.peperomero.com/luthier/?page_id=286

SOLD

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.

View attachment 94609View attachment 94610View attachment 94611View attachment 94612View attachment 94613

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your hand injury. I hope you will eventually be able to play again or partake in making music some other way.

Sorry to hear that you cannot play any more. I recently picked up a used Pepe Romero with the intention of enjoying for a few months and then selling it. I am really impressed by the tone and resonance. Good luck with the sale!

On HOLD - Sale Pending

Guys, thank you for the words of encouragement!

Peter,
Your inbox is full, please make some space. No possible pm anymore.

Best,

JB

Sold

Uke is SOLD, thank you UU forum, JB and everyone who PM'd about the uke.

Top Bottom