WTS - Ana'Ole Koa Concert Ukulele ( Located in Europe )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukador

Reaction score
This Ukulele is sold

Attachments

• anaole1.jpg
    anaole1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 70
  • anaole3.jpg
    anaole3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 55
  • anaole4.jpg
    anaole4.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 50
  • anaole6.jpg
    anaole6.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 53
  • AnaoleCA2-1.jpg
    AnaoleCA2-1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
And again I made a fault with the currency exchange rate :rolleyes:

Price is 850 USD incl. everything (even shipping worldwide)

Last edited:
play us a sound demo please brother. thanks.

My tascam audio interface is not working so I can not record a sound demo and I don't want to record it with my webcam as the sound quality is quite poor.

The sound is very voluminous and warm. Has a great sustain.

I can accept a payment split into max. three parts. The Uke will be shipped after the final payment.

I had a good thought about it and am now willing to trade my Uke for a high quality 6 string acoustic guitar.

Hey Ukador, most second hand ukes here sell for around 60% of retail value, occasionally higher for something really special. As a new Ana'Ole CA2 is $1,100 you may not have much luck at your current asking price (nearly 80% of retail). I don't doubt if you were willing to drop to in line with other sales you'd shift this as it's a lovely looking uke!

Hey Ukador, most second hand ukes here sell for around 60% of retail value, occasionally higher for something really special. As a new Ana'Ole CA2 is $1,100 you may not have much luck at your current asking price (nearly 80% of retail).

If he's bought it from the US, he paid an extra 22% for importing it (19% VAT, 3% import tax for musical instruments), plus international shipping. May not matter to an US buyer, admittedly, as they can buy it within the country, but if someone in Europe buys it, it's substantially less than 80% of what they'd pay if they imported it.

If he's bought it from the US, he paid an extra 22% for importing it (19% VAT, 3% import tax for musical instruments), plus international shipping. May not matter to an US buyer, admittedly, as they can buy it within the country, but if someone in Europe buys it, it's substantially less than 80% of what they'd pay if they imported it.

Thank you, that's 100% correct + let's do not forget that those Gotoh tuners cost a bit of money and that luthiers ask for money to install tuners :)

BTW

850 USD = 760 EUR = 685 GBP

If you decide to pay by PayPal you have to pay the PayPal fees additionally

If you decide to pay by bank transfer you have to pay the transfer costs (there are no transfer costs within the EU)

Thank you

The CA2 next to my longneck
anaole8.jpg

Precious!!! :iwant:
Good Luck!

1) I will add two new sets of Fluorcarbon High G concert strings

2) If you live within the EU I will grant you a 2 day right of withdrawal if you are not happy with the Ukulele. You will have to pay the shipping costs of course but if there is no damage I will refund you the money for the Ukulele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom