WTS: John Kinnard Series 3 Custom Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whmeltonjr

Reaction score
This is not something I anticipated doing, but some things have come up that I need to take care of. Just looking to get back what I paid for it when purchased just earlier this week. I restrung the ukulele with the Worth CT strings (high G) it came with, so it will include those (the unused half that is) and the unworn Kinnard shirt.

Here is the info on the ukulele:

John S. Kinnard Series 3 Tenor (2015)

Walnut back and sides
Sitka Spruce (bear claw)
Walnut neck
Slotted headstock with gold Gotoh “Stealth” tuning machines’
Koa binding with Series 3 mitered purfling
Custom rosette with walnut and abalone
Custom sound port
Ebony faceplate with MOP inlayed logo
Ebony bridge and fingerboard
Fret markers in MOP
Side markers MOP
Bone nut and saddle
Slot head
Sound hole

This build with these features brand new would run $3600. I am asking for $2300 plus PayPal fees and half of shipping ($40). Pictures can be found here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?122967-NUD-The-end-of-UAS

Sound sample: https://vimeo.com/126596835

Good luck with the sale. Sorry to see that you have to let it go, but life happens, sometimes faster than you'd imagine.

Good luck with the sale.......it's a beautiful ukulele. Sorry about the circumstances.

Sorry to hear that the universe is not your friend this week and you have to release this great instrument. Have faith that the great wheel will revolve and good times will return. Best Wishes.

Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully somebody will take this lovely Kinnard off your hands quickly. It's a wonderful deal.

Let me add my regrets too. The Kinnard is beautiful and will surely sell. Best wishes.

I think this beauty already been sold, i saw the post on fmm stated SOLD. Congrats to the new owner and take care Eric, Aloha!

FYI - I live near the seller and offered to meet him with cash in hand. I got the impression he already had an offer, and or he was not quite ready to let it go :)

Thank you all for the kind words. This was very painful to do, but it has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom