Dedicated to CAMSUKE

SoloRule

Reaction score
Last edited:
Great job Brenda, the playing was really lovely. You made your Ko'olau sound beautiful and Andrew, Corey and Joel should be proud of the instrument they sold you. Campbell has taught you well, you are lucky to have him as your friend.

such a beautiful gesture and played so well. you play with the emotion Campbell does. he is a blessing to this place. thank you for this lovely clip.

Brenda,
This is so cool. He is an inspiration to me and I am glad to see he has inspired you.
Nice job on your first video. I look forward to more from you.
Thanks again for sharing. =)

Bravo! You played with such sensitivity, it touched me....beautifully done. Looking forward to more vids.

A very beautiful performance. Thank you for sharing it and to Cam for sharing his arrangements.

Deb

Excellent work, Brenda. A lovely piece.

OK, I am relatively new to playing. That is absolutely beautiful! Beautiful music and beautiful playing! Is there sheet music for this? Where can I find more of Campbell's music?

DownUpDave:
Yes Campbell is the best kind of friend. He definitely made me a better player.
I just hope I did him justice and you know what song comes next. The pressure is on! ;)

Mountain goat : [Play with the emotion Campbell does ] WOW that’s the highest honor. I wish I come close to our Camsuke , may be one day.

Johnson430: Camsuke inspires more people than he realized that’s for sure. It's time to do a Camsuke fan club.

Keod : Thank you for watching

Janeray1940: Thank you for watching. Your turn NEXT!

Bert16: My dear dear friend. Thank you for always there , guiding me , encouraging me. You are like a sister to me., I mean twin sister! Wish we live closer!

DebRocks : Thank you for watching.

CTurner : It’s a Japanese song that Campbell found, he knows I suddenly took interest in Japanese music. :eek:

Chopped Liver : Campbell will share the tabs. I have never heard this song until he shown it to me.

Wow Brenda, I'm am so very proud of you my dear friend, you have exceeded all my expectations by a country mile! You have totally blown me away with this rendition, it is an absolutely lovely interpretation that demonstrates your passion and determination to create wonderful music. Awesome work Brenda, this is a defining moment for you, and I feel extremely privileged to be a part of it!

Glad you like it and I didn't butcher your song. I know arranging a song take time and effort. This is my way of saying THANK YOU for the music! (what I really mean is keep them coming.....:drool::drool:) !!

Janeray1940: Thank you for watching. Your turn NEXT!

Ha :) I'm hoping to do better than my once-a-year average - working on *two* songs right now with the same trio as the Christmas medley I posted last year, and we're hoping to get them out there soon.

Top Bottom