Honni Electric Ukuleles

No, but thanks for the heads-up! Full marks to them for offering the left-handed option on all their models. I might well take a punt on one of these.

They look pretty cool - and the pricing is nice too :) I keep thinking I need an all-electric in my life...

Damn you UAS :mad::p

No, but thanks for the heads-up! Full marks to them for offering the left-handed option on all their models. I might well take a punt on one of these.

Yeah, I agree the left-handed thing is definitely a selling point (for lefties like me).

I was considering a RISA but this has also piqued my interest. I like look of the tear drop body and choice of pick ups.

If anyone is looking to pick up a solid body electric uke inexpensively, I will be putting one up for sale in a week or so - with an amp modeler too!

I bought one of his tenor-scaled electric ukes about a year ago. The fit & finish it rough (the crook of my left hand hurts every time I play it), one of the pickups doesn't work, and I keep breaking one of the strings. I would not recommend one.

- FiL

I bought one of his tenor-scaled electric ukes about a year ago. The fit & finish it rough (the crook of my left hand hurts every time I play it), one of the pickups doesn't work, and I keep breaking one of the strings. I would not recommend one. - FiL
Oi vey! I should have read this before I ordered a Honni uke via Ebay. I hope I have better luck than you did.

Oi vey! I should have read this before I ordered a Honni uke via Ebay. I hope I have better luck than you did.

I hope you do, too. Maybe I just got a dud. Let us know how it works out for you.

- FiL

Hi Guys,
I know I'm very late to this thread. Hopefully some of you are still around.
I've been looking at the Honni ukuleles but it's not easy finding any reviews on them. So I'm hoping some of you who have played them can give your personal opinions.
So what are they like? Good value or should I steer clear?

Hi Guys, I know I'm very late to this thread. Hopefully some of you are still around. I've been looking at the Honni ukuleles but it's not easy finding any reviews on them. So I'm hoping some of you who have played them can give your personal opinions. So what are they like? Good value or should I steer clear?

First, this thread is 6 years old and there hasn't been any mention of Hanni since, also, if you read through the posts, the only person with first hand experience said it was not good, and not finding any reviews is another sign. Once in a rare while I've seen these ukes on eBay. All of this should tell you that it might not be a good idea to buy one.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom