Vintage Kamaka Concert with Reunion Blues Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
After much deliberation I have decided to sell my Kamaka concert. I need the cash more than I need this uke. I bought this last year from a reputable UU member.

I'm guessing this is 70's vintage. Very good to near mint condition. A few light strum marks, and a very small light spot in the finish near the bridge (see photo) the photo makes this lighter streak look worse than it is. It is only visible at certain angles ... I owned and played this uke for some time before I even noticed it. On the bridge, it appears as though a knot pulled through at some time on the E string (also see photo). Still strings up just fine ... I just use a slightly bigger knot on that string. Plays like butter with nice comfy action. No buzzing, beautiful tone!

If you're looking for a quality K brand concert, this vintage instrument will serve you well! Comes with a high quality Reunion Blues RBX gig bag.

$650 shipped CONUS paid by postal money order or PayPal.

K2.jpg
K4.jpg
K3.jpg
K1.jpg

Last edited:
I would possibly consider a partial trade for the right non-mahogany concert. Mainland, Ohana, Cocobolo, etc. Good chance for someone to upgrade.

Oh. If you don't want/need the case, I'll sell the uke for $675 shipped CONUS. It will be well packed and insured.

What are you doing? You love this Uke.
Say it ain't so.

Weekend bump and price reduction. $695 shipped CONUS includes case. Money order or Paypal. Have a great weekend!

I'm so sorry you have to part with it. Wish I could afford it, just bought a banjolele....

It's a matter of timing. I'm sure the right buyer will come along eventually. If I weren't broke, I have jumped on it to have a second one in rentrant tuning.

This is great price on a heritage quality uke. Comparable to a vintage Fender Strat or 1970's or 80's Martin in guitar terms. This be the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom