WTB: Mya Moe Ukulele

McDougall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking very intently for a Mya moe concert ukulele with a soft wood top. Preferably redwood. I am also interested in other brands if you have something interesting please just let me know. Thanks.

McDougall,
Didn't you buy a myrtle MM? How is it? Do you like the sound and play-ability?
I am curious why you are only looking for MM.

And one word of advice, if you believe in a "Holy Grail" uke/or a uke to "end your UAS" then you will be looking all your life.
(And this from a guy who two years ago swore that a Pono MGT would keep him happy and didn't need any other ukes.
I have since owned a KoAloha Pineapple Soprano, a Pono MTD and a Breedlove prototype tenor. And I am now going to have a custom cedar/walnut tenor made by Ono ukes.)
My 2 cents.

My myrtle concert is fabulous. that being said, there is plenty of room left to grow my collection. I am not looking for the end all be all just want to try something else.

Someone has got to have what I am needing! Shoot me a message, cash on hand and possibly an interesting trade opportunity or two.

I am going to give this one final bump! Coming up pretty close to 2140 being built so I will soon have another one in the stable. I should just be content with the 3, soon to be 4 MM I already have, but that's no fun!

Top Bottom