Reaction score
Loprinzi cherry Tenor $ 500.00

!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ 500.00 shipped Firm
1st I'll take it wins
Will only ship lower 48

Or trade for Pono Parlor O size guitar

STILL AVAILABLE

Have a very nice Loprinzi model A solid cherrywood tenor ukulele with ---------custom 1.5 inch nut------It you have fat fingers, this is the uke for you. Sounds wonderful. nice low action. Hand built by D. Loprinzi. New worth low g clears on it. light as a feather, beautiful cherrywood, great sound, low action, would put up against any Mya Moe, Larrivee, Breedlove or Hawaiian Big Three in terms of quality and sound.

see specs at
http://www.augustinoloprinzi.com/model-a.html

Last edited:
Hi. I have a Taylor 412 acoustic guitar from the mid-90's that hasn't been played a lot. Would that interest you?

Let's see...if you "sell" the LoP you would able to shop and "purchase" a guitar of your choosing...but I guess that's too simple...(In other words, I may be interested in buying this uke...but nevermind...)...sir.

in my dealing experience I do better with value on outright trades than selling used even though its in pristine condition.

If someone has something of equal value or even greater value that is not being used and collecting dust,
they will trade it for something they want and will use. A good trade is a winner for both parties.

Once actual money is in my hand, its put to other more practical usage, like paying bills, because of guilt. That is another reason I prefer to trade.

Once actual money is in my hand, its put to other more practical usage, like paying bills, because of guilt. That is another reason I prefer to trade.

This happened to me when I sold two ukuleles to buy a Takumi soprano. When I got the money, I started having second thoughts about whether I was being responsible and "needed" the instrument, and so I ended up spending it on more practical things. There's been some regret as a result.

in my dealing experience I do better with value on outright trades than selling used even though its in pristine condition.

If someone has something of equal value or even greater value that is not being used and collecting dust,
they will trade it for something they want and will use. A good trade is a winner for both parties.

Well...good answer...never thot about it that way. Me...I sold a bunch of ukes and bought a motorcycle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom