WTT for ?? and with apologies in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkimura

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
View attachment 94761View attachment 94762View attachment 94763View attachment 94764

(Sold) Apologies first on several counts; first and second for the guitar and for bringing dulcimers into a ukulele forum. Lastly for somewhat onerous and perhaps inconvenient terms.

I'm giving up trying to play guitar and so have a Washburn C80s classical guitar with books and accessories that I'd like to trade for any appropriate ukulele or dulcimer.

I'm thinking the guitar and stuff is worth $150 more or less. The terms are that I'd like to do this locally say within 100 miles of Lebanon, NH. (The cost of shipping a guitar safely approaches a good percentage of this guitar's worth.)

Solid cedar top, laminate rosewood back and sides, tuner, step, Cordoba gig bag, Classical Guitar for Dummies, Folk Guitar by Fred Sokolow, Guitar for Beginners.

Minor cosmetic marks on lower bout.

Last edited:
Anybody traveling through Northern New England? All reasonable offers considered.

This nylon string, classical guitar + extras is available again. (local trade for uke or dulcimer)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom