Visiting the UK

Timbuck

Reaction score
The bit where he says "Black people are just people: they didn’t quite do slavery here" should had the additional text saying "they invented it (or at least were very good at it at one point) so don't let them think they are better than you...".
Also there are guns ... some people shoot others (Americans would feel at home in some parts of south london) but mostly they shoot little clay discs or fluffy defenceless animals and then drive off to the golf course in their Range Rovers. If we all had guns then people would be constantly killing each other... ummm....
:)

Hi Ken, I would like to see your workshop sometime at your convenience. I live in Billingham. Perhaps you could give my cousin John (the barber) your number next time you have a trim.

cheers Brian

Every pub has a pet drunk.
If I don't know who that is, does it mean it's me? :)
h

All of that is mostly true. However, he left something off the list: English ukuleles are nice, but not as good sounding as American ones. :uhoh:

I am headed for Ireland next week. Anyone know of a builder near Skibbereen, County Cork? I suspect many of those tips will apply in Ireland too. I am trying to imagine shifting gears with the left hand while entering a roundabout and heading left. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom