Ukulele Seasons (Retail)

UkeStuff

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I am wondering what the ukulele retail season looks like.

For example, I know when annual iPhones are released, and I know when manufacturers release new models of motorcycles and cars.

When it comes to ukuleles, when do they get released? Clearly, I'm talking about large manufacturers, because custom ukuleles are completed when they are completed. What is the annual season for ukulele models?

The closest thing i can think of is "NAMM." I've never been, but i would love to attend one year! Its not just ukes, they do guitars, gig bags/cases, pick ups and I'm sure there's plenty other GREAT stuff there. I've only seen/heard what it looks like through UU videos and my uke teacher. However, I havent fully investigated what it is yet. I dont know what it even stands for =[. Im sure someone here on the forum can tell us. I just know thats when everyone (manufacturers/vendors) talks about whats coming out for the future. They definitely seem to have the newest and coolest gear/ instruments lined up. You should check out some of the UU NAMM interviews they have on youtube. Even the older years are really interesting to watch. Hope this helps!

Like Rambo said. NAMM is the big place to show new stuff.
But other ukes can come out at anytime of the year. That has been my observation.

The closest thing i can think of is "NAMM." I've never been, but i would love to attend one year! Its not just ukes, they do guitars, gig bags/cases, pick ups and I'm sure there's plenty other GREAT stuff there. I've only seen/heard what it looks like through UU videos and my uke teacher. However, I havent fully investigated what it is yet. I dont know what it even stands for =[. Im sure someone here on the forum can tell us. I just know thats when everyone (manufacturers/vendors) talks about whats coming out for the future. They definitely seem to have the newest and coolest gear/ instruments lined up. You should check out some of the UU NAMM interviews they have on youtube. Even the older years are really interesting to watch. Hope this helps!
NAMM = National Association of Music Merchants

Top Bottom