Silly to own a Flea and a Fluke?

psesinkclee

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm really happy with my soprano Surf Flea from FMM, and I'm looking to get a tenor ukulele to add to my collection. I was thinking of getting a tenor fluke, but would this be a silly thing to do? I've heard that they sound very similar, with the fluke being louder.

My soprano flea has a rosewood fretboard, and if I get a tenor fluke, I'd be getting the plastic fretboard.

Well, if that's true, I'm very silly.
I'm up to 3 Fleas and one fluke, not to mention all my other ukes. I do plan on selling 2 of my Fleas in the very near future, but it's hard for me to decide on the ones to sell.

Nothing wrong with that! :D If your UAS is really bad, then you could probably even justify owning a bunch of the same size Fluke/Flea so you can collect all the designs.

you'll love these ukes...

the playability of both the flea and fluke are great, not to mention the sound as well. you can't go wrong with either of these and at the price they're offered at, it's one heck of a deal!

best,
shawn

http://ukulelefriend.com

A pineapple Flea is on my bucket list. :)

Haha. Thanks everyone ^_^

If I do end up getting one, I'll probably put some low g strings on it, to make me feel like its worth it :p

A Flea and a Fluke sound different just like a Soprano and a Concert do.....

Top Bottom