Another NUD

Nickie

Reaction score
This fine little Cocobolo Ukulele was grabbed up by my Tammy, who got to it before me. It's her 1st concert size, she said UAS grabbed her by the heart when she realized somebody else might buy it. cocobolo front.jpgcocobolo front 2.jpgCocobolo back.jpgcocobolo back 2.jpgcocobolo left side.jpg

So now you both have Cocobolo ukuleles......how very cool. Congratulations.......you get to play two of them now, bonus, bonus:p

Wow, that is a very cool-looking ukulele. Like a black-and-white cookie almost (love that Seinfeld). Congratulations

Wow, that is a very cool-looking ukulele. Like a black-and-white cookie almost (love that Seinfeld). Congratulations
Or a marble rye! ha ha ha!

Seriously though Nickie, that is a lovely Cocobolo. Thanks for sharing. I just had my pineapple out last night, and was enamored all over again with its bell-like clarity.

Very nice. I can see why she was taken with it!

Nice uke. It looks like it was dipped in chocolate.

it's a Two-Tone for Tammy!!!

That is truly some of the prettiest and most interesting wood I have seen on a UKE of any price point. Congrats!

This fine little Cocobolo Ukulele was grabbed up by my Tammy, who got to it before me. It's her 1st concert size, she said UAS grabbed her by the heart when she realized somebody else might buy it.

View attachment 94951View attachment 94952View attachment 94953View attachment 94954View attachment 94955

Very nice, Nickie. BTW, when you add an image, be sure to always hit a couple carriage returns before you click on the image icon, which I did in the quote, that way your paragraph is not spread out like that.

Ah, thanks Mike! And thanks everyone for your kind remarks. Tammy hasn't had time to play it much, at the moment she is at Sam Ash Music dealing with a guitar nut replacement. Those plastic nuts tend to disintegrate after years of playing.

Choirguy, I've been emailing back and forth with Kevin, and I don't know. They seem to be in limbo, and I have a friend who wants one badly. She even tried to trade me her LoPrinzi for mine.

Stan, I didn't denote the size, it's a concert too. I'd like a cocobolo tenor, but I'm pretty happy with the Romero Tiny Tenor (also shown in this forum) right now. We're getting too many instruments again....

Stan, I didn't denote the size, it's a concert too. I'd like a cocobolo tenor, but I'm pretty happy with the Romero Tiny Tenor (also shown in this forum) right now. We're getting too many instruments again....

Not so, my friend! All your ukes have an individual place in the family! And Tammy's Cocobolo looks and sounds fabulous along with yours. I just can't figure out how Tammy can keep all the different tunings (concert, baritone, U-bass, guitar) straight without her head exploding. I really admire how she can switch from one to the other. I still have memory lapses just playing gCEA after so many years on the classical guitar.

Top Bottom