FS: New Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Soprano Uke ULO

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
Here is another of my latest fun projects, the ULO (oo-low) which stands for a
Ukulele Like Object. These ukes are meant to be fun to play, have a unique look and have a good sound with excellent setup and playing action. This is the second
Halloween pumpkin shape soprano. It has many Jack-O-Lantern scary faces, great for playing the favorite Halloween tunes. It has a 13 3/4" playing scale. The body is constructed of a single piece of 3/4" pine, a quality one piece solid Western red cedar top plate and a 1/4" plywood back. The neck has a 1/4" diameter steel truss rod for strength and stability. It has only 1 small top braces and a bridge patch. The bridge is the string through type and is made of mahogany with a ebony saddle and nut. The fingerboard is Koa, with standard uke frets, 14 to the body which offers easy playing and accurate intonation. There are plastic dot position markers at the 5,7,and 10th frets, white side dots included. The body thickness is 1 1/16", and the total length is 22 1/2". The finish is one coat of white sealer paint and one coat in Orange and black. The tuners are side mounted geared type and they work very well. The strings are Worth brand. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. I believe its a lot of uke for the money. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA by D. Heilman of Black Bear Ukes. $20 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$100. - SOLD

Attachments

• 2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 2 -  a.jpg
    2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 2 - a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 228
  • 2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 2 -b.jpg
    2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 2 -b.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 3 -c.jpg
    2016-10-15 Halloween ULO 3 -c.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Excellent and wonderfully playful looking uke sir! Do you ever make any tenor ULO's?

this is so stinkin' cute!

makes me hopeful there might be a winter theme in the not-too-distant future, LOL!

still loving my Fishy Concert. It went with me on a tour of Lake Erie lighthouses this past weekend. Silly me forgot to get a selfie of me and uke

This the only ULO I have left to sell and I don't plan on making any more. I am lowering the price to $100 and will repaint it to any solid color the buyer might want if you don't care for the Halloween theme.

Top Bottom