KoAloha Super Concert - Nearly New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm listing this ukulele for a friend who has limited internet and no PayPal. He purchased this ukulele new only a few months ago, but now his arthritis is acting up and he's decided to give up playing.

This is a spectacular KoAloha Super Concert that is in as-new condition. It was purchased from, and professionally set up by, Mim. It comes with a fitted hard case and also has a strap button installed on the end. The neck block bears a 2014 build date.

The Super Concert is a concert body with a tenor-scale neck. You can think of it as a small-body tenor, or a concert with extra room for your fretting hand. It can be strung high- or low-G. This one is strung low-G with an unwound 4th string.

I think everyone here knows about KoAloha's quality, their spectacular sound and lifetime warranty, so I'll let the photos do the talking. Please message me if you have any questions.

SOLD.
TEB_0594.jpgTEB_0595.jpgTEB_0596.jpgTEB_0598.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty strip of sapwood down the back. If I hadn't just bought a Kanilea Super Concert, I'd jump at this price.

Good luck with the sale for your friend!

Thanks OhioBelle. I agree on the sapwood. It's also around the side panels, closer to the bottom. I'd buy this uke myself if I didn't already have a KoAloha SC. Super concerts are tremendously versatile. Congrats on your Kanilea!

Wow, that was quick Tom. Must speak of your good ukulele reputation. You get my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom