Help

gogogirl1973

Reaction score
How do I post a pic of my uke on here?wondering about how much it's worth....

First, you will probably want to post a link to a picture hosted elsewhere...the forum's picture feature tends to squish the quality of pictures. You will also want to post everything you know about the instrument (including a picture of its interior label, if it has one).

First, you will probably want to post a link to a picture hosted elsewhere...the forum's picture feature tends to squish the quality of pictures. You will also want to post everything you know about the instrument (including a picture of its interior label, if it has one).

Good info choir guy! I am going to be selling a few ukes in the near future to make room for my first custom, and when I posted photos on threads in the past, I noticed the squished quality you are referring to.

Now I just need to learn how and where to do what you described :)

I use Photobucket. You may create a free account there, upload your photos, then each picture you upload will have a link you can copy and paste into your posts. Select the picture icon, switch the tab to "url" and then UN-check the "retrieve remote file..." box and paste the link in there - then your picture will be displayed exactly as it is on Photobucket.

I use Photobucket. You may create a free account there, upload your photos, then each picture you upload will have a link you can copy and paste into your posts. Select the picture icon, switch the tab to "url" and then UN-check the "retrieve remote file..." box and paste the link in there - then your picture will be displayed exactly as it is on Photobucket.

Cool, thanks for that info Pueo. I had heard of photo bucket, but never tried it. I'll go check it out.

Top Bottom