Cali Rose Has New CD

Cali Rose

Reaction score
"Are You Having Any Fun?"
My new ukulele CD has arrived. I'm thrilled that it will soon be available at Flea Market Music and other online outlets. This album contains an eclectic blend of fifteen standards and fun original tunes that will put you in a very good mood. Please check out the juicy details and pictures on my website where it is also available to purchase. Thank you all.
Warmly,
Cali Rose :music: http://www.calirose.com

I didn't know Ukulele Craig was you're hubby, I just bought his CD last week, with have to get your's too, don't want to split the pair. ;)

Splitting pairs...or hairs...;)

I didn't know Ukulele Craig was you're hubby, I just bought his CD last week, with have to get your's too, don't want to split the pair. ;)

It's funny, to some, that Cali and I play so differently and rarely together. She's fun and I'm serious....go figure! :) However, I do play a small part on one of her originals, "Maui Nights."

By staying apart, musically, we're able to stay married! :eek:

I'm anxious to hear your review of both!

Love the CD! Sorry Craig, I took yours out to listen to Cali's. It might be a little while before they get switched back.

Love the CD! Sorry Craig, I took yours out to listen to Cali's. It might be a little while before they get switched back.
Thanks for the reply Deach! Her CD should be on CD Baby soon and is already in the Flea Market Store.

I am very proud of her CD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom