Ukulele Carols

pulelehua

Reaction score
Hello all!

Long time, no see. I've been working on a Christian music project for a while, and haven't been around to chat with you lovely people.

Last year, I started a discussion about creating a book of Ukulele Carols. Well, my advice is, beware seasonal arranging! I finished it, but too late to put up for last Christmas. So, here we are again.

It's up and available on my website (which isn't behaving like it used to - or I've forgotten how to code), and I'll be posting videos of the carols here ASAP.

There are arrangements for solo ukulele (Once in Royal David's City) up to arrangements for 3 players (several). There are easy carols (Silent Night) through to the slightly epic-in-a-ukulele-kind-of-way O Holy Night.

If this has filled you with that "Someone mentioned Christmas!" feeling of nauseated dread, I humbly apologise.

xoxo

John

I would love to see a sample of one of the songs before purchasing...obviously not the entire book...so that you know what you are buying. Just an idea for the website. If that information is already there, I apologize for not being able to find it.

Video #1: Silent Night. Away in a Manger should be up soon. Ish. Had a nightmare with my ukulele channel, so had to post this on my Faith 101 YT Channel. Well, it is a Christmas carol...

I would love to see a sample of one of the songs before purchasing...obviously not the entire book...so that you know what you are buying. Just an idea for the website. If that information is already there, I apologize for not being able to find it.

Interesting idea. My webs skills are just about rusted shut, but I could probably put something together. In the meantime, you can watch the videos and listen to the arrangements, and see what you think. Thanks for the interest!

John

Incidentally, the carols (which many of you helped choose last summer - a very belated thank you!) are:

Silent Night
Away in a Manger
In the Bleak Midwinter
It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (UK & US version - yes, they're different)
The First Nowell (or Noel or Noël, depending on how you roll)
Good King Wenceslas
Once in Royal David's City
While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night
O Holy Night
Deck the Halls
Ding Dong Merrily on High
Joy to the World
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
O Little Town of Bethlehem
We Three Kings
The Gloucestershire Wassail

Hi! Nice to see you back in action again. As soon as I saw the song listing, I ordered it. I haven't gotten a download link yet but I'm assuming it's not automatic and will arrive later due to the UK/US time difference. Looking forward to working on some of these - my favorite Christmas songs are the traditional carols.

Hi! Nice to see you back in action again. As soon as I saw the song listing, I ordered it. I haven't gotten a download link yet but I'm assuming it's not automatic and will arrive later due to the UK/US time difference. Looking forward to working on some of these - my favorite Christmas songs are the traditional carols.

You actually won't get a download link. I get a thing from PayPal saying you've ordered, and I email it out personally. Service with a smile! If there's any problems, just let me know.

Nice to see you, too. ;) AND THANKS!!!

John

You actually won't get a download link. I get a thing from PayPal saying you've ordered, and I email it out personally. Service with a smile! If there's any problems, just let me know.

Nice to see you, too. ;) AND THANKS!!!

John

Service with a smile is just what I got. Thanks again John!

Top Bottom