Ukulele Salesperson Needed in Huntington Beach! Saddle up the horse!

Xtradust

Reaction score
Hey all! My favorite place, Island Bazaar, is without a lead salesperson. (Dan is moving to Oregon)

If you can play (even kinda) and are looking for a job, please click the link and call Shirley. It's not just a cash register job, there are opportunities to lead groups and coordinate events as well.

Here's the job posting in Craigslist.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sls/5836383225.html

100 kamaka.jpgBeach.jpgcases.jpgdisplay.jpgland 1.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I'd love a job like this! Now if I can talk Tammy into moving......

I'd love to able to work there, and I live in Orange County too, but unfortunately my current job pays too well for me to leave. Shucks!

That sounds awesome! Should I move across the country???

Love the store. My first lanikai and then Koaloha Concert were from here! Dan and Shirley are great!

Good store, but sorta far from where I live. I bought my red Flea and some books and accessories there. They have a lot of activities, and big guest Ukers give shows. There's a musical instrument repairman nearby too.

If you play the Uke and need a job, I think it would be a good place to work. :eek:ld:

Where I live in Los Angeles is over an hour drive to Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach. I've been there twice, the first time about two years ago to check out the place, then about a month ago when I had to reset my car computer by driving a long distance, so I went to one of their Sunday play-alongs, great fun and killed two birds with one stone. Wish it was closer, but better it's not or I'd have a room full of ukuleles.

"Your sales experience and people skills more important than playing ability" - ha ha, that puts me out of the running :) Sounds like a great opportunity for the right person though.

And Island Bazaar is a cool store. As Mike noted above, if it wasn't such a long haul from my part of SoCal I'd probably stop in more often. But maybe it's better for my bank account that I don't!

Top Bottom