Martin 2K Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

girevikdavid

Reaction score
This uke and it's sister, Kala are finding a new home. My hands just don't fit the instrument. So, that's why I'm selling.
This is a Nazarath made koa body uke in absolutely mint condition. It really projects and has that Martin bark that we love so much.
Comes with a Martin gig bag.
Ship to CONUS included in price of uke $850.00
I'm having difficulty getting my iPhone camera to send email photo attachments, so for those who have interest if you give me a phone # I can successfully attach a photo to a text. Sorry to make it so complicated.

Last edited:
OK, help me out group.

What's wrong with this? Am I asking too much? Does the absence of a photo detract too much? Are people nervous about providing a phone #?

If anyone can suggest how to get the photos off my iPhone and on to the Marketplace, please let me know.

Thanks,

D.

Just use the upload function of the post, click edit and then edit attachments. If you fail that, you can always use Flickr and link the pictures. There should be an app for it if you dont want to use the homepage.

yes, absence of a photo detract too much.

OK, help me out group.

What's wrong with this? Am I asking too much? Does the absence of a photo detract too much? Are people nervous about providing a phone #?

If anyone can suggest how to get the photos off my iPhone and on to the Marketplace, please let me know.

Thanks,

D.

in your iphone, go to photos, select the photo, and on the lower left there is a send button (a rectangle with an arrow), press that, and you can send it via AirDrop or email or icloud, Gmail, google drive, or whatever app you choose to send to your computer.
then, it is a matter of uploading the photo on this forum using that "Insert Image" icon button.

Finally, photos

Apologies it's taken so long.

Attachments

• Martin R side.jpg
    Martin R side.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Martin back.jpg
    Martin back.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Martin L side.jpg
    Martin L side.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • Martin headstock.jpg
    Martin headstock.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Martin sound hole.jpg
    Martin sound hole.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 81
$800 shipping included. It may be traded tomorrow for part of the admission of a new guitar :(
If you are interested nows the time to let me know.

Check your PM's, David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom