Risa adds the Fender Electric look

Rakelele

Reaction score
As many here know, Risa has been producing several Elelctric Steel String models featuring the classic look of the Gibson Les Paul. I just discovered that they are going to add two new models which will pick up the look of the Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster Guitars.

According to the "Uke-Surfer" website (Risa's online store in Germany), the new ST and TE models will be available in November and cost around 500 Euros, a little less than their LP models:

Risa TE
Risa ST

I am not in any way associated with the company, just happy to see more options for steel string electrics becoming available.

Ooh very nice. :drool:

If you buy direct from Risa, and have shipped to the USA, you pay even less. They discount that 19% VAT :)

If you buy direct from Risa, and have shipped to the USA, you pay even less. They discount that 19% VAT :)

This is good information to have... (or perhaps, bad information to have, depending on your level of GAS :cool:)

I know Risa's reputation for quality ukes is second to none and have no doubts that these will be worth every penny. For the past year or so (post-Alida, if you will) Ive been trying to justify to myself spending the $800 or so bucks for one and it may happen yet... (I could feel that butterscotch tele tugging at my heart strings)

In the meantime, however, this budget-friendly quilted maple monster is giving me some much needed GAS relief...

20160724_004209.jpg

Thanks to the OP for this info.

Sadly, I do not see the 'BEAN' electric as a tenor, only soprano, unless my eyes are getting old. I like the BEAN more than the others because the look is so different, instead of a replica of an already well-known shape.

No doubt these new models will have the high quality that RISA is known for. It's good to have more options. :)

When I got my Ross solid and uke Ellie, the shipping was fairly quick from Germany to Arizona-- about two weeks. They make great ukes. Very cool

Top Bottom