Credence Clearwater revival.

Souper

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any ukulele songbook of CCR? I grew up listening to their music and I love it. I can solve two problems at one time if I could get a ukulele songbook of their music. I can't help myself tapping my feet to it. can anyone help? I know there's YouTube. But that is not the same. That's for when I get better at the ukulele and can play along. Thanks everyone! I love this forum!

If they have multiple versions, check out the other versions because sometimes they include all the lyrics. Otherwise, just do a google search for the song title you are looking for and "chords" and you will most likely find something similar.

If they have multiple versions, check out the other versions because sometimes they include all the lyrics. Otherwise, just do a google search for the song title you are looking for and "chords" and you will most likely find something similar.

Ok thanks I will try that

Are they the same chords for ukulele? Because there is a book on Amazon for guitar of their music.

Yep, chords are chords. If it says G in the guitar book, go ahead and play a G on your uke! Just don't use the guitar chord diagrams, as they won't work on your uke.

Yep, chords are chords. If it says G in the guitar book, go ahead and play a G on your uke! Just don't use the guitar chord diagrams, as they won't work on your uke.

Ok thanks I will get the book!

Ultimateguitar.com has a ukulele specific rendition if you just scroll down on the song that you are looking for. It is often times the last one. If you put the cursor on a chord, it will give you a diagram of it. It also has a key changing function that is very handy. I like to change the key a lot of times to something more in tune with my voice. You can also print them out from there if you want. A lot of on-line sources for music allow one to do that. I'll second ulitimateguitar.com. I'm there a lot looking for songs.

There is actually a book for ukulele, too: Creedence Clearwater Revival for Ukulele
I bought a Jimmy Buffet book along the same lines, by the same publisher. The only thing about it was that there were only three or four songs that I wanted to play, and one of those was in a key that I didn't like. It seems like whenever I buy books I end up paying for a lot of stuff that I'm not going to use. I like to go on-line where I can pick and choose.

Last edited:
There is actually a book for ukulele, too: Creedence Clearwater Revival for Ukulele

Ultimateguitar.com has a ukulele specific rendition if you just scroll down on the song that you are looking for. It is often times the last one. If you put the cursor on a chord, it will give you a diagram of it. It also has a key changing function that is very handy. I like to change the key a lot of times to something more in tune with my voice. You can also print them out from there if you want. A lot of on-line sources for music allow one to do that. I'll second ulitimateguitar.com. I'm there a lot looking for songs.

I bought a Jimmy Buffet book along the same lines, by the same publisher. The only thing about it was that there were only three or four songs that I wanted to play, and one of those was in a key that I didn't like. It seems like whenever I buy books I end up paying for a lot of stuff that I'm not going to use. I like to go on-line where I can pick and choose.

Thanks for the info I will check it out

I use three ring binders and once I have found the songs and versions I like on the web I print them out and stick them in the binder. It might be old school but it works. I do have Guitar Tabs app on both my phone and tablet which is super handy for stuff on the fly. My ensemble had a practice last night and we decided to change the key on the song we are working on and it was a snap with Guitar Tabs, I love that app.

I use three ring binders and once I have found the songs and versions I like on the web I print them out and stick them in the binder. It might be old school but it works. I do have Guitar Tabs app on both my phone and tablet which is super handy for stuff on the fly. My ensemble had a practice last night and we decided to change the key on the song we are working on and it was a snap with Guitar Tabs, I love that app.

Cool thanks! I will check it out

Top Bottom