86.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00806.jpg
    DSC00806.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC00801.jpg
    DSC00801.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Let's make it $1550 shipped/paypalled for this nearly new, absolutely gorgeous Premium Koa Slot Head Tenor with Ebony bridge/fretboard and headstock overlay and Kailua Beach sand inlays-

Let's make it $1550 shipped/paypalled for this nearly new, absolutely gorgeous Premium Koa Slot Head Tenor with Ebony bridge/fretboard and headstock overlay and Kailua Beach sand inlays-

Not that I'm in the market for this, but I like to torture myself by looking at these beautiful instruments. It might help if you posted pictures of the headstock to show the slotted head, sand inlay, etc.

The link that I posted to the HMS site contains pictures of this exact instrument, #15,385, from a month or so ago. I will also add more later. Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Nice. drool...

Thanks Trader Todd -- Someone is going to be very happy with this beautiful, lightly-built uke. I seem to be unable to delete old pictures, or add new ones to this thread, but am happy to email others upon request to interested parties--

Hi, lovely Ike; but my eye was caught by those Ike stands! Please tell me all about them. They are great. Are they available for purchase? Thanks.

Hi Johnny-
They are called "Z Stands" and, although they make shorter stands designated for ukes I like the height of their guitar stands better for ukes. I bought mine on Amazon, but they also sell direct, thru Musician's Friend and even thru Walmart I believe.
For some reason, maybe fate, my almost-new heirloom-quality premium koa slothead tenor Kanile'a is still available for some lucky musician!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom