FS: Koaloha LN Pineapple Soprano; Cocobolo Tenor (damaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoobabaloo

Reaction score
I have 2 ukuleles I am selling:

Koaloha Longneck Pineapple Soprano with hard case and herco humidifier:

I am the original owner of this uke, it is stamped Feb 2014.
It has been played often but never abused and always stored in the hard case when not played. There are some very light signs of use, but none I could get to photograph. On the back there are a couple places that look like "dents" but they were there from when I first received the uke. The strings are pretty well beat and will need to be replaced in order to get the best sound that this ukulele is capable of producing.
The hard case is black with 2 locks and has a palm tree design on it. It fits this ukulele perfectly. It has been traveled with so there are some scuffs and dings. Also the glue that holds the inside compartment has come undone, but this is an easy fix if you wish to do so.
I am asking $615 for the ukulele, case, and humidifier. Buyer pays shipping.

Cocobolo Tenor #99 (damaged) (sold)

I got this ukulele from Cocobolo Ukuleles earlier this year (2016). It arrived with a crack along the right side and the owner of the company was awesome enough to offer me a break in the price for the damage. It is the tenor model with a sound hole port. I never had a problem playing it or holding tune with the crack so I never bothered to have it repaired. The crack also hasn't grown during the time I have owned it. Right now it is missing the "A" string. I am selling this ukulele with a ukecrazy soft case. The case is slightly worn from use, but still in great shape. The only issue is that the inner strap was over extended and has pulled away from the foam. The case still functions as it should and does a great job protecting the uke inside.
I am asking $215 for the ukulele and case. Buyer pays shipping.

Please feel free to pm me any questions, I'm happy to answer. Thanks for looking!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Aw man ... I want both ... ship to Australia?

I believe there is a buyer for the tenor, but the soprano is as of now still available. I've shipped to Australia before, but the cost would be on you.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

Some pics better showing the crack on the Cocobolo for those that asked ;)

Please know this is a damaged uke and I am selling as such. I am open to answer any questions as I want to avoid any buyers remorse and I want the buyer to understand exactly what they will receive. I haven't noticed any issues with intonation or holding tune, but I don't know if this will change in the future...I'm just a basic player, I don't claim to be an expert musician or builder.

Now offering FREE shipping to the conus for the Koaloha!
$615 for the ukulele, case, and humidifier shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom