Left Hand Tenor in Blackwood and Spruce

BR Ukuleles

Reaction score
This is another customised tenor that has been with the client for a week now.

It's Australian Blackwood with some subtle Bear Claw figure Sitka Spruce along with Indian Rosewood trim. The scratch plate is quilted Maple. Finished in Satin Gloss lacquer and stung with Worth Browns.

Blackwood and Sitka Tenor-3.jpgBlackwood and Sitka Tenor-4.jpgBlackwood and Sitka Tenor-6.jpgBlackwood and Sitka Tenor-11.jpgBlackwood and Sitka Tenor-8.jpg

And it's always nice to hear back from the client who said he was very happy for me to share his email.

Hi Allen

Just finished my morning strum,what a wonderful instrument it was pleasure to be able to play it straight out of the box. Its breaking in nicely the sound gets better every time i pick it up, Thank you for your time and master craftsmanship, the bear claw spruce is looks awesome. I think a fitting description of my uke would be superb!!!

Kind Regards
Alex

I'd like a peek inside that soundhole to look at your bracing as it relates to the company name on the vertical back brace. Or whatever that's called. Keeps the two halves of the back from separating. :rolleyes: Also, beautiful ukulele, as usual.

Top Bottom