Kiwaya KTS-4 FS

Ukelelelolo

Reaction score
Selling my lovely KTS-4. Solid ribbon mahogany in excellent condition with no dings or scratches. The only wear worth mentioning is a lustered area on the lower bout where I anchor my finger and on the neck. It's not exactly wear but a glossing of the satin finish. Always stored in a humidified hard case in a climate controlled cabinet. Fine instrument with loud punchy bark, set up perfectly. Absolutely no issues. Comes with a nice arch top hard case. Price is 400. Buyer pays shipping to US only. Thank you for looking, Lori

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1721.jpg
    IMG_1721.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Wow...what a great deal on a super ukulele. If I wanted another soprano I'd be all over this.!:eek::drool:

Wow...what a great deal on a super ukulele. If I wanted another soprano I'd be all over this.!:eek::drool:

Thank you Jimmer! Yes, great Uke! The glossing from my playing gives it even more mojo ��. I had to choose between selling this and the KTC-4 in Koa. The mahogany gives this little one a nice growl. I will do a sound clip if it doesn't sell in the next couple of days.

Those are terrific instruments. It is tempting. I had one a few years back. It is one uke I regret selling.

I love mine , It's the ukulele Martin should be building .

I own one and love it! These Kiwaya soprano's are the best stock instruments money can buy. This one with a hard case is a killer deal! The glossing can easily be fixed by "lightly" using a high quality ultra fine (lustersheen) steel wool over the spot. It'll look like new! Best of luck with the sale!

If you ever change your mind about the KTC-4, I'd be super interested in that.
☺️

Thanks again! Personally I think the glossing is beautiful and wouldn't change it. The Koa KTC-4 is staying in my stash For now but I appreciate the offers. ��

I'm still willing to help you out with the concert, Lori! I really wish I liked playing sopranos. If I did, I'd have bought it by now.

I'm still willing to help you out with the concert, Lori! I really wish I liked playing sopranos. If I did, I'd have bought it by now.

Thanks again Ziret. I will let you know if I change my mind about the Ktc-4. ;)

Wow that video sure makes it tempting.

Top Bottom