Any members in my area?

philrab66

Reaction score
Hi all
I have asked this a few times in the past are there any groups/clubs around the Northallerton North Yorkshire area. I know of the Utopians but they are not taking on new members. Does anybody go to anymore near this location.
Thanks Phil.

Start a new club close to you.....if you can find a place to meet. Lots of guidance here.

Hi all
I have asked this a few times in the past are there any groups/clubs around the Northallerton North Yorkshire area. I know of the Utopians but they are not taking on new members. Does anybody go to anymore near this location.
Thanks Phil.

I know this won't answer your question, but why would a group not take new members?

Possibly too far to travel for our weekly session, but a small group of us meet at The Minster Inn in York, every Tuesday.

I know this won't answer your question, but why would a group not take new members?

I am not sure really. I did join a while back and they just passed me about 15 song sheets and just played through them. The next week they done the same thing no socializing during or after so I went a few times and did not return. I think they mainly focus on playing little gigs now so not taking new members.

Top Bottom