Just the two of us

zztush

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, it was sunny day and I played ukulele in the back yard of local library alone. When I played just the two of us, a young lady came to me and asked me which song it is. I said "It is just a two of us", and we chat a little while just a two of us. I had a little good time with her. Thank you very much Grover Washington Jr.!

In this morning, I played ukulele during waiting for my friend in a park. A young lady came with three dogs. One of her dog sat down in front of me when I sang just a two of us, and did not move any more. She was bit upset. Mean while, I've finished the song and started to sing take me home country roads. Then the dog started to walk again. The lady smiled and started to walk with three dogs again. Thank you very much again Grover Washington Jr.!

image hosting services

good songs & good times! Sounds like you take your ukulele with you everywhere you go.

That's why Warren Buffett started playing the ukulele in college.

Great song and the vocal by Bill Withers just knocks me out. He's one of my top five favorite vocalists. Bill is pretty much retired from the music business. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame a year or two back. I was just listening to that tune in the car a few days back.

Hey zztush,

I have never heard this song! I am so glad you mentioned it because I love it! Such an awesome song. Great story too :)

Top Bottom