For Sale- Gary Gill #49

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
I am thinning out a few of my Ukes as I begin playing more bass guitar.

This tenor uke is beautiful with Douglas Fir top and Indian Laurel back and sides. It has a side port to.

I am sorry to let it go but I have some gear to buy.

Here is a link to my first video review. It is in excellent condition, strung with Worth Browns in High G. The only thing I did was add a strap pin. One of my videos has a view of that I believe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jwdK8LyTHk&feature=youtu.be

I paid a lot for this as Gary was just winding up his building. My loss is your gain.

$675 O.B.O.

Price includes the uke, hard shell case Gary sent it in, standard USPS shipping and insurance. PayPal accepted.

Feel free to email me at vicschmeltz@gmail.com

Last edited:
Gary Gill comes from a great line of ukulele makers. His uncle made ukuleles too. Unfortunately he passed on as he was scheduled to make one for me. I actually bought one from Gary too. Good luck with your sell.

Me likey! No room in the house or the budget for it, but that's a good'n. Love the fret markers.

I know you like the high g. Did you have to change the setup any to switch from low to high? It's been a while since I played my cuatro-tuned thin line Ohana but it strikes me that this would be a perfect fit for that. Oh well.

Good luck with the sale Vic.

Me likey! No room in the house or the budget for it, but that's a good'n. Love the fret markers.

I know you like the high g. Did you have to change the setup any to switch from low to high? It's been a while since I played my cuatro-tuned thin line Ohana but it strikes me that this would be a perfect fit for that. Oh well.

Good luck with the sale Vic.

No need to change setup. It plays perfect!

I have one and he makes some nice stuff.
Find a good home for the tenor.

This beautiful looking and sounding uke is still available. It is stunning in person.

Check the video link for a more in depth look.

$675.00 with HSC and standard shipping.

Christmas is coming!

PayPal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom