Some Outdoor Ukulele Information

UkeStuff

Reaction score
I sent my Outdoor Ukulele back to Outdoor Ukulele to have strap buttons installed. They were wonderful and got it back to me quickly. As a side note...Ukuleles can be very expensive to ship!

What I wanted to mention is that Outdoor Ukulele can offer a school discount for school ukulele programs in batches of 12 or more.

I think there is something to be said for the durability (and playability) of an Outdoor Ukulele at a price that reflects a traditional Dolphin or KA15. So...if you are an educator considering ukuleles...keep Outdoor Ukulele in mind (reach out to them)!

Nice. I'm a fan of this company's instruments too.
If you think ukes are expensive to ship, avoid guitars at all costs... :) I learned only recently that apparently packages marked "fragile" can be assessed about a $10 fee from the USPS. That definitely kicks up the price of shipping an uke.

I have a Tenor model. Intonation is perfect all the way up the fretboard. It's loud! The neck feels heavy. Tuners are good \ smooth. The green and brown colors are fine; I'd like some colors more marine-outdoorsy.

Top Bottom