Looking for a Baritone!

mingus

Reaction score
On the hunt for a decent baritone!

Not looking for any cheap stuff like a Makala, but something more mid-level!

I have a Bruko #6 and/or a mahogany top Flea soprano I could trade if your interested, thanks!

I am not looking to trade, however I recommend considering a Pono ... fabulous tone and construction. If you can ... a Pro Classic is wonderful.

I'll give you a good deal on my Kamaka HF-4. I am into tenor exclusively, and I have a long neck HF-3L which really works best for me when I want a fuller/deeper tone. P.M. me if your interested. I'm attaching a photo of it here, and I will take more if you are interested. The date stamp is Jan 02 2013. In case of doubt, it is on the left in photo.
Good luck in your search!

IMG_5194.jpg

On the hunt for a decent baritone!

Not looking for any cheap stuff like a Makala, but something more mid-level!

I have a Bruko #6 and/or a mahogany top Flea soprano I could trade if your interested, thanks!

Pono Acacia baritone work? What do you have to trade that isn't a soprano?

I'll give you a good deal on my Kamaka HF-4. I am into tenor exclusively, and I have a long neck HF-3L which really works best for me when I want a fuller/deeper tone. P.M. me if your interested. I'm attaching a photo of it here, and I will take more if you are interested. The date stamp is Jan 02 2013. In case of doubt, it is on the left in photo.
Good luck in your search!

View attachment 95372
If he isn't interested, I might be. PM me.

I have a Pono MBD that I haven't bonded with that I'm happy to part with.
I'm Europe based.
Cheers
Gary

Top Bottom