95.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 108
My parents bought it for me through Roy Sakuma Ukulele Class in 2000

It would serve you well to read the link that Jim shared above and to follow the guidelines therein for marketplace sales here on UU.

Otherwise, you are not likely to get much traction here since most folks will shy away from newcomers whose very first post is a For Sale post and has minimal information other than photo, phone number and price.

This is nothing against you specifically, but nobody knows you on this forum yet, and you have not participated in discussions yet, so we have no history to use to build trust for your sale.

Please take a look at the link that Jim offered you above.

looking at this ukulele I can say it is a Concert size and it appears to have a 1 peice soundboard back and sides like the early Koalohas.

They are what others might call soundmonsters and play loud and resonant for its size.

Good luck with the sale it would help if you post your name and date next the uke in a picture. You might also post the a picture of the bottom to show that their is no seam from the sides meeting where a strap button or pickup would be added.

Top Bottom