Want to participate in an ukulele tribute to Carole King?

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I've organized ukulele tributes to John Lennon, Elton John, the Carpenters, and Paul McCartney like the one posted below. This time I'd like to do the same for Carole King. This is a call for anyone who'd like to participate.

Please send me a private message via UU. I'm also on Facebook (John Pak... search for the guy with the ukulele). I need to coordinate the selection of songs. You can choose any song written by Carole King or one that she has recorded for her albums.

Once we agree on a song, then I'd like you to video record an excerpt of the song, between 60 and 90 seconds long. The tribute will essentially be a medley of her songs, so we don't recordings of complete songs.

I'd like something that hasn't been posted before... something recorded specially for this tribute. Also, I'm asking all participants to be sure we can see your face and at least part of the ukulele in the video. No headless videos! No need to add titles... I'll add the titles and names of the performers.

The due date will be November 21. I'll give you more info regarding how to get your video to me so that I can edit everything together.

Top Bottom