As I look towards my high school generation...

JKoval

Reaction score
... I remember all the many people who've helped me become what I am today. Musically, Personally, and Publically. I love my life and there's so many people I'd want to thank for where I am. Deach, this is sort of brought on by you, but it's for my own fulfillment. I've played the violin in school since third grade but do not plan on playing after high school. I'm going to donate my violin to my district and I'm wondering if you guys have any other ideas for musical help I could give back to my community. Thanks!

-Jeff

... I remember all the many people who've helped me become what I am today. Musically, Personally, and Publically. I love my life and there's so many people I'd want to thank for where I am. Deach, this is sort of brought on by you, but it's for my own fulfillment. I've played the violin in school since third grade but do not plan on playing after high school. I'm going to donate my violin to my district and I'm wondering if you guys have any other ideas for musical help I could give back to my community. Thanks!

-Jeff

You could volunteer your time to help (or start) a ukulele club at the local middle school. Kids that age seem to love the uke....

Our public radio station runs an instrument donation program that takes old orchestra instruments, repairs them and donates them to local schools. If such a program exists in your community, I'm sure they need volunteers.

Top Bottom