The Ukulele Shop closing down!!

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Hello All,
I was just having a read at a previous thread about bargains to be had at www.ukuleleshop.co.uk and thought I'd have a look to see if there were any new additions. Shock horror, they're closing down!! That means that there are indeed some bargains to be had, I just got myself an Ohana TK-35g (Tenor) for £79.50 reduced from £169.50, thats £90 off!!
No idea why they're closing down, it doesn't say anywhere, but it's a real shame as I know people who have bought from them and been delighted with the service. Ken Middleton sings their praises so they must have been good!

Get over there quick if you want to pick up a bargain, there is still an Ohana Concert Ukulele CK-35G for £79.50 if you're quick and also some Aquila strings at half price.

Cheers,
Ian.

As I already posted in the other thread, I'm still waiting for a Kanile'a they are having repaired. I sure hope that deal isn't off, I have been waiting for nearly 4 months. Does anyone know why they are closing down? I hope they didn't have any problems or something... Maybe KEN knows, he stayed in touch with Richard and Jana from the ukulele shop...

I can't find the Ohana concert on there! Must have gone already. Why oh why! I've been wanting a Ohana concert for ages but they're just out of my price range. Doesn't even say on there when they're closing down. Does any one have any more info?

I bought my ohana from them. Great personal customer service. I wonder what happened? I spoke to them in january and they told me they were getting a one or two different accessories in 'over the next few weeks' - the accessories never appeared and now they're closing. Big shame :(

Top Bottom