Just... Thanks!

buddhuu

Super Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
To everyone who makes and contributes to UU... To all you guys who post your uke vids on Youtube... To all the people who take time to answer our stupid newbie questions...

In a surprisingly short space of time I am really quite confortable with uke - so much so that it is taking over as my main gigging instrument!

The fact that I can have so much fun with a lump of cheap plywood is entirely down to what I learned from this community and the stuff you all share.

Thanks. :)

*Sniff* I... I luv yiz all... Bwaaaahh! *sob*...

I'm more of a reader than contributer but I get your sentiments man! UU pushes all my right buttons :shaka:

I love them so much I just ordered 2 shirts and two sets of strings,
all the way from Belgium... I even payed 12$ for shipping and another 28$ extra just to transfer my money all the way to the USA.
Who beats that?? :anyone:
Okay, Deach you don't have to answer this one... :eek:

I love this place!! all the laughs and the videos!!!

not to mention the luv of mayo that comez with da membership.

To everyone who makes and contributes to UU... To all you guys who post your uke vids on Youtube... To all the people who take time to answer our stupid newbie questions...

In a surprisingly short space of time I am really quite confortable with uke - so much so that it is taking over as my main gigging instrument!

The fact that I can have so much fun with a lump of cheap plywood is entirely down to what I learned from this community and the stuff you all share.

Thanks. :)

*Sniff* I... I luv yiz all... Bwaaaahh! *sob*...

Hear, hear...This place is such a tremendous help. Thank you to everyone...and most of all for being very helpful without being condescending. You guys rock:nana::nana::nana:

Top Bottom