Baritone Ukulele artists?

pandagogi

Reaction score
Who are some good Baritone ukulele artists?

I just recently got hooked unto ukuleles after a friend introduced me to it. After searchin around the internet to learn more I saw a video from hawaii music supply showing off the different sizes of ukuleles and when I heard the baritone ukulele I fell in love with the sound!

I just want to hear some artists actually playing on a baritone before I buy one.

Try some of guting's earlier Youtube vids :)

Thanks.

I guess baritone just isn't played as much as the other ukuleles...

When I was little, the baritone was a bridge to guitar. Don't know how common that is, but it would explain why there isn't as much baritone uke tunage. I've returned to it recently and I really like it.

Well, only when I'm too lazy to transpose a song when it's too high for me to sing. Then I don't change the chord patterns and play it on bari, 5 half-tones lower... I also think that fingerpicking is easier on the bari because the strings are farther apart and it's less likely that you hit a string you're not supposed to hit... But, I like my bari... I just don't use it that often... :)

How about Arthur Godfrey?

Amen, Arther Godfrey the first name that pops into my mind when I think baritone ukulele. (showing my age with that comment)

Last edited:
Top Bottom