NUD Moore Bettah Black and White Ebony

hawaii 50

Reaction score
here is one of the newest MB ukes...my friend may not post the pictures so check it out...Congrats Andrew enjoy it forever...
B&W Moore Bettah.jpg

Wow, that's beaut! I love highly figured wood grain.

Amazing. One of the nicest I've seen. I saw Andrew will be showing this off at the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii next week.

Wow! I love those earthy tones, and find it very fascinating to see engineering and artistry come together in such a stunning way!

What type of wood on back and sides? Thinking Sitka spruce on the top. Awsome looking ukulele. Bet it sounds and plays amazing!

My bad�� Missed it in the title. Black & White ebony. Stunning.

I don't even know what to say. The thing looks like it's alive !

Very cool looking. So unique.

Congratulations, Andrew ... you deserve to have a new awesome Uke ... just like the rest of us have this year! :iwant:

I love Chucks work but this is a whole new level.......absolutely stunning.

wow wow WOW.
If I owned that uke, I'd want to display it with the back facing out. That back is incredible. I mean the rest is really, really nice too...but the back.....YEAH. Part fine art, part musical instrument.

Wow, this is the nicest one I've seen! I love how the inlay picks up the colors and patterns of the wood on the back. Congratulations Andrew, glad to see that you reward yourself with a beautiful uke. I know you and your team are working so hard to give us the best service.

That is one of the most beautiful ukuleles I've ever seen.

WoW!!! Absolute stunner.....Like wet dripping paint..awesome ! Congrats Andrew!

Top Bottom