FS: Cordoba Solid Mahogany Tenor with LR Baggs 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xbass

Reaction score
I’m selling a Cordoba 30T-CE Mahogany tenor ukulele with LR Baggs 5.0 pickup. It was purchased from Hawaii Music Supply (The Ukulele Site) in mid-April 2016 and received at the end of April. Comes with the supplied foam case and the Oasis OH-18 humidifier.

I’m selling this instrument as I’m no longer playing tenor.

This uke is in close to mint condition with one small nick on the side on the back. I’ve included a photo of the nick which looks a lot bigger in the photo than in real life. This uke has a beautiful open sound for an entry-level instrument. Great setup from HMS and comes with the best pickup you can get. Currently strung for low G with beautiful Thomastik-Infeld flatwound chrome classical guitar strings on the bottom two strings and D’Addario clear nylon strings on the top two. You can see and hear samples of a typical model here: http://www.theukulelesite.com/cordoba-30t-ce-solid-mahogany-tenor-w-lr-baggs-pickup-case.html. As you can see from the photos of my instrument, the wood and finish are darker than it appears in the stock photos.

Price: USD 325 + shipping from Ottawa, Canada.

Cordoba Case.jpgCordoba Back.jpgCordoba Front.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful and sweet sounding tenor uke. I own the 32T and like the wide fretboard, thin neck, and loud volume for fingerpicking. I'm at my limit for ukuleles right now with two tenors, two concerts and a baritone otherwise i would snatch it up. Good price I believe for an electric/acoustic cutaway of all solid woods. Good luck with your sale.

I played one of these before buying my Pono and really liked it. I sometimes regret not getting one. Maybe I'll send you a message to see if you'd like to do a trade. I put $ into my Ohta San but never play it. Just thinking out loud here.

What I'm really interested in is the strings. Are those the ones HMS put on? Their site mentions to use light strings, which I'm guessing means lower tension.

Thanks

Sorry but I'm not interested in trades. I put the strings on this uke. The Thomastik-Infeld chrome flatwounds have been discussed on the forum quite widely and many people use them, sometimes in combination with different strings on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom