FS: Pono Cedar/Acacia Tenor Electric with MiSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xbass

Reaction score
I’m selling a Pono Tenor Electric Cedar/Acacia Deluxe (TE-DC) with MiSi pickup. It was purchased from Hawaii Music Supply (The Ukulele Site) at the end of May 2016 and received in mid-June. Comes with the Pono hard case and the Oasis OH-5 humidifier.

I’m selling this instrument as I’m no longer playing tenor.

It has hardly been played and is in close to mint condition. There are a couple of very, very tiny surface-level dents in the top but these are so small they are impossible to photograph and can only be seen if you look at the top in certain light. The dents haven’t broken the varnish. I currently have it setup with re-entrant baritone tuning with Worth Brown Fats and will supply the rest of the string package so you can set it up for low G tenor if you wish or I can do it for you. You can see and hear samples of a typical model here: http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-te-2-tenor-electric-cedar-acacia-deluxe-wcase.html.

Price: USD 500 + shipping from Ottawa, Canada.

Pono Tenor Electric Back.jpgPono Tenor Electric Front.jpgPono Tenor Electric Case.jpg

Last edited:
Pafluke, I tried to reply to your PM and it failed because you've got too many messages in your inbox!

I have this same instrument in the matte, and it is great sounding. Did you use the tenor strings and just tune them down for the re-entrant baritone tuning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom