Pono Cedar/Macassar Ebony Baritone Slothead with LR Baggs 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xbass

Reaction score
FS: Pono Cedar/Macassar Ebony Baritone Cutaway Slothead with LR Baggs 5.0

I’m selling a Pono Pro Classic Baritone Cutaway Slothead with Cedar top and Macassar Ebony back and sides. This is the top-of-the-line Pono Pro Classic Baritone. Comes fitted with the LR Baggs 5.0 pickup and the Pono hard case and the Oasis OH-5 humidifier. I ordered it from Hawaii Music Supply (The Ukulele Site) in mid-July 2016 and received in early August.

I’m selling this instrument as I’m moving up to a custom baritone with a longer scale.

This is a simply stunning instrument with incredible depth and sustain and it’s in mint condition with no noticeable marks anywhere on the instrument and has barely been played. You can see and hear samples of a typical model here: http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-ebshc-pc-cedar-macassar-baritone-cutaway.html. I currently have it strung with standard linear baritone tuning with Thomastik-Infeld flatwound chrome classical guitar strings on the bottom two strings and Oasis GPX+ classical guitar strings on the top two strings. Sounds amazing with this setup.

Pono Baritone Front.jpgPono Baritone Back.jpgPono Baritone Case.jpg

Price: USD 950 + shipping from Ottawa, Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom