I'm a baaaaad boy!

For all of you who may be tempted to believe the information I imparted in this post, be warned; I was kidding.

But the song is real, at least! :)

ALAN you got me.. i am a history teacher and i fell for it hook line and sinker without looking it up... i mean.. i was going to look it up.. but if i had not found it.. i was most likley going to just pass it on as real information like most of us do... shame on us all.. but good job.. to pull of stuff like that you have to be kind of smart.. so yeah..

and you need to get your numbers up... you must have had some down time.. you do not ave 5 posts a day.. i dont care if you were involved in life changing out of the country events.. post more post whore

thats because he gave it to me to send out to you.

HA! i beat you to it, deach!

If you were only that fast when it came to mailing shirts and ukes out.....

ALAN you got me.. i am a history teacher and i fell for it hook line and sinker without looking it up... i mean.. i was going to look it up.. but if i had not found it.. i was most likley going to just pass it on as real information like most of us do... shame on us all.. but good job.. to pull of stuff like that you have to be kind of smart.. so yeah..

and you need to get your numbers up... you must have had some down time.. you do not ave 5 posts a day.. i dont care if you were involved in life changing out of the country events.. post more post whore

I'd actually like to get this out as something that needs to be debunked by snopes, etc. So teach it to your kids! Sounds like history, so it IS history!!:nana:

This is AWESOME.

AWESOME.

I always knew to fear the red balloon...

Top Bottom