WTB: Pono Cedar Top, Macassar Ebony Back and Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovejito

Reaction score
WTB: Pono ETSH Cedar/Macassar Ebony also Pono Concert Cedar/Rosewood

I had an ETSH, Tenor Pono Cedar top, Macassar Ebony back and sides, a couple of years ago, sold it, and now I miss it.

I am also interested in a Pono Concert with a cedar top and rosewood back and sides.

Thanks

Last edited:
I prefer a tenor, I don't believe they made one in a concert, but I may be interested in a Pono concert with a cedar top and rosewood b/s. Thanks for replying

Last edited:
I have the model this poster is looking for and it is so fabulous ... I did have the Cedar top and Rosewood back and sides and didn't refer it ... mine sounded dry ... but it might have just been the Uke.

With some sadness, I just shipped off my ETSH5 today. Trying to reign in my collection and make room for some customs.

I know what you mean. There is a magical swirling sweetness that is unique to that model!

It must be the Macassar Ebony.

Thanks! Just looking for the cedar/rosewood in a concert size. Im stuck on the cedar/ebony for the tenor! I sold too many of my ukes, thinking I didn't need so many. Then I look at my husbands 12 guitars, and wonder what I was thinking! He's got G.A.S. and my UAS came back! Thanks again!

Thanks! Just looking for the cedar/rosewood in a concert size. Im stuck on the cedar/ebony for the tenor! I sold too many of my ukes, thinking I didn't need so many. Then I look at my husbands 12 guitars, and wonder what I was thinking! He's got G.A.S. and my UAS came back! Thanks again!

Your not alone! From my short time here, I have found quite a few fellow souls afflicted by the UAS. :)

I agree. Cedar and the Macassar Ebony. All the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom