NUD: Mya Moe

Congrats on your new Uke. The droning plucks you use remind me of mountain/Appalachian dulcimer music. Thanks for sharing. Very cool.

Nice Ukulele and nice playing. The room your in is a natural reverb chamber. I can hear lots of nice overtones floating around in the recording. Enjoy it!

Really nice. Do you have tabs or sheet music for what you are playing?

Congrats on the new uke. I don't see any struggles, so just keep enjoying it!

Hey Pete your new Myamoe looks and sounds great. Congratulations! I enjoy my Myamoe as much as any uke I own. Hope you enjoy yours as much.

Thanks guys, you've all been very generous with your comments. The piece is a tablature for "Snowdrop" from Aaron Kiem's finger style book believe it or not, just that I couldn't find an audio of it before I learned the tabs - this is how it turned out. I have since found a couple of audios for snowdrop, and of course my version sounds nothing like them! I haven't been playing for long as you can tell, but I am enjoying the journey at my own pace :)

Well done Pete, and welcome the Mya Moe family.
Looking at the Mya Moe map, we seem to be getting more and more of them in the UK!
5 alone at my local Uke group!
h

Congratulations! Nice job on the video!

Beautiful.

I picked up my Mya Moe tenor (quilted maple with port orford cedar top) in September. it sounds better and better as it opens up.

Lovely instruments.

Top Bottom