Ukulele Song Templates (for Chord Sheets)

cpatch

Reaction score
Kiwi Ukulele has just posted a Word-based song template that includes 168 chord fingering diagrams in JPG format. You can find it (along with a chord chart) here:

http://www.kiwiukulele.co.nz/freestuff.html

This gives you everything you need to create your own song chord sheets with fingering diagrams.

Amen, nice find but they're in PDF format not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Amen, nice find but they're in PDF format not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)
The chord chart at the top of the page is in PDF, the chord sheet template at the bottom is in Word (with JPG fingering diagrams).

Kiwi Ukulele has just posted a Word-based song template that includes 168 chord fingering diagrams in JPG format. You can find it (along with a chord chart) here:

http://www.kiwiukulele.co.nz/freestuff.html

This gives you everything you need to create your own song chord sheets with fingering diagrams.
Just a FYI, the .jpg format looked familiar and did some research. Here is the original post by Mako with a link to the zip file. Thanks for bringing it up and hopefully the members will take advantage of it.

Just a FYI, the .jpg format looked familiar and did some research. Here is the original post by Mako with a link to the zip file. Thanks for bringing it up and hopefully the members will take advantage of it.
You need to do a little more research...these are different from Mako's (although they both probably used the same font to get the circled numbers). To the best of my knowledge these ones were created by Mike Dickison from Kiwi Ukulele in New Zealand. In addition Mike has included a Word template that has a sample chord sheet laid out and formatted to make it easy to create your own.

Always good to have a choice though, right?

Last edited:
VERY cool cpatch!! Thanks!

Thanks for linking to these

Thanks, Craig, for linking to the chord diagrams. I did each one by hand in Illustrator and saved them as JPEGs. The circled numbers aren't a font; they're outline letters on circles. They're not really the same style as Mako's; see the post I wrote on how to diagram chords. Hope everyone enjoys them, and let me know if you find a mistake.

Mike

Thanks, Craig, for linking to the chord diagrams. I did each one by hand in Illustrator and saved them as JPEGs. The circled numbers aren't a font; they're outline letters on circles. They're not really the same style as Mako's; see the post I wrote on how to diagram chords. Hope everyone enjoys them, and let me know if you find a mistake.

Mike

AWESOME stuff. Thanks for taking the time to do all of this.

You rock! :shaka:

You need to do a little more research...these are different from Mako's (although they both probably used the same font to get the circled numbers). To the best of my knowledge these ones were created by Mike Dickison from Kiwi Ukulele in New Zealand. In addition Mike has included a Word template that has a sample chord sheet laid out and formatted to make it easy to create your own.

Always good to have a choice though, right?
My apologies to cpatch and Mike for jumping the gun. They looked familiar and I remembered a thread about chord images. As I said, I hope the members take advantage of these freebies.

That is a handy template. Thanks! You know if you don't have the real Adobe Acrobat you can download Open Office (openoffice.org) and it will read Word files and you can save them as PDF.

Top Bottom