do you play Holiday Music on Thanksgiving Day?

Uncle Rod Higuchi

Reaction score
I've uploaded some Holiday Selections to a Dropbox account and I've posted a link in a thread (search for Holiday Selections) to make them available to all of you.

The Season only comes around once a year, and some of you may want to get a bit of a head start on some of these songs.

Please use them "educationally", and respect the copyright holders and be thankful that they have made the results of their talents available for all of us to enjoy (repeatedly)!

I enjoy this Season, and wanted to share some of the joy with all of you, via these songs :)

keep uke'in' everybody!

Last edited:
My wife plays Christmas music when she goes out T-Giving night with a girlfriend Christmas shopping. (She loves, Loves, LOVES the whole "Black Friday" scene. Me, I'd rather put my tongue in a food processor.)

Me: No. Thanksgiving is Thanksgiving. Christmas season starts the next day.

Now, I practice Christmas music before t-giving, but I don't perform it until after.

Thanks for the Dropbox!

I understand :)

Our (STRUM, Seattle's Totally-Relaxed Ukulele Musicians) Holiday Seasonal music begins
right after Thanksgiving Day, practice Friday the 25th and our first gig, helping to open
the Pike Market Holiday Season, on Sat the 26th in the Atrium... so we won't have to
be on the move as in previous years, from spot to spot in the Market :)

Oh, I forgot, some of us will be visiting the Children's Hospital to bring some Holiday cheer
to the parents and children there, on Thanksgiving Day.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

and keep uke'in',

Top Bottom